"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Musical Interlude...

Subtitled: Always Look On The Shite Side Of Life...

(Okay, this could give you the impression that I'm on a bit of a downer, but I'm not - honest... I'm actually in quite a good mood all things considered, but I was desperate to post this song since I heard it again while watching "Clerks II" at the weekend) - Soul Asylum and "Misery"...

I downloaded that off iTunes last night (other internet download sites are available... some of them even legal! ;-D) and listened to it on a loop what must have been 14 or 15 times, singing along... Do you do that? Find the song that is perfect for whatever moment you're in at the time, and then just listen to it over and over and over again? (Just me then...).

And Theaudience (fronted by Sophie Ellis-Bextor... who I think looks, and sounds, different here... I actually like this better than her solo stuff - a case of not improving with age, perhaps? What do you think?) and "A Pessimist Is Never Disappointed"...

No comments: