"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Friday, July 27, 2007

The Musical Interlude...

Subtitled: On The Inside Looking Out (coz I'm at work, and the sun's beaming in through the window, turning my new little rubber duck (don't ask) that changes colour with heat from purple to pink)...

Another gem from Kerrang! that I spotted last night. Don't know if this is a new song, or an older one, but I'd never heard of it or the band before... and I love the video...

Stone Sour and "Thru Glass"...


And "On The Beach" by Chris Rea (coz it's where I'd rather be, passing the time exploring)...

LOL... every time the sun goes behind a cloud for any length of time, my duck goes purple again - at the moment he's two-tone!

No comments: