"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Shallow Al

Here we go... the one that my friend Viki has been dreading me posting!

She can't believe I'd fancy someone so "old and wrinkly", but as I said, "If the Devil's anything like he played in "The Devil's Advocate", then you can sign me up for Satanism right away!"

Ladies and Gentlemen, "Wrinklyguy" - otherwise known as Mr Al Pacino! (swoon!)


But I didn't like him when he was younger - circa "The Godfather"... It's only really since "Scent Of A Woman" that I started to notice his charms.

Just, what the hell did they do to him in "Ocean's 13"!? It's like they were afraid his cragged good looks would overshadow Messrs Clooney, Pitt, et al...!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Szia,
His only advantage over "someone special" is that at least he is still alive. A very long debate is coming, I can feel. (Screen has changed and I can see his w.....y forehead too, not just his hair.)

AllyBally said...

LOL...

Don't worry... ur "someone special" secret is safe with me - for the moment.

And at least Al has only a wrinkly forehead - and not a shiny slaphead like someone and his lollipop!

;-P

Anonymous said...

No one will know who you are talking about. There are lots of bald lollipop licking cops on "Telly". oooops