"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bonus Joke Of The Day...

Viki had left this one for me this morning...

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to enquiry about the possibilities of getting childcare allowance.

I got married in 1962. I married a widow who has already had a daughter. My father often visited us, which ended up him marrying my stepdaughter.

After this, of course, my stepdaughter became my stepmother, and my father became my son-in-law. My father's wife, who is my stepdaughter and my mother at the same time, had a son. According to this, I am his stepbrother, since I am the husband of my stepdaughter's mother, so obviously my wife became my grandmother.

In the meantime, we had a son with my wife too, who became my father's brother-in-law and my uncle at the same time, since if my stepmother's brother is my son, then I am my own grandfather!

I would like to know if I can have childcare allowance for my son-and-uncle. I am looking forward to your reply.

No comments: