"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Viki's Video Jukebox

Sometimes I'll be browsing YouTube, and Viki will say "Oh! Have you seen....?" and I always respond with "Er... no..."

So off she goes to find it, and 9 times out of 10 it's either rude, silly, or rude AND silly! So, as a occasional feature, I'll be sharing some of Viki's findings with you... but I'll put the links only, and it's up to your curiosity (and depravity! okay... not depravity, seeing as she's standing behind me watching me type this!) as to whether you go watch them or not...

Gunther - Ding Ding Dong
Gunther - Ding Ding Dong again, but this time featuring that staple diet of YouTube... Two idiots and a webcam!
Beavis & Butthead and Cher - I Got You, Babe
Bloodhound Gang - Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss
French Affair - Sexy

Why do I get the feeling European TV is a lot more interesting than British!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much! My reputation is ding ding dongged away! :)

AllyBally said...

LOL!

Wot... u don't think I'm going to admit to liking them myself, do u?

Ooops... lalala...

:D

Anonymous said...

Of course u must make a confession like this! And nem coz of coff restrictions... Hhhhlalalalalala!

AllyBally said...

U lie... nem I wuz dancin in my chair when Bloodhound Gang song wuz on!

I had an itch on my back and wuz tryin 2 scratch it!

And whut coff restrictions!? R they the same as cigi restrictions?