"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

A Month Of Weather...

...and cue SAS type music, as I'm on Operation Catch-up, for reasons outwith my control (mainly that the boss has been here this week when he wasn't supposed to be, and I've not had a sneaky 10 minutes to blog).

So, it's really Sunday morning, and this post is made harder by the fact that Viki & I are spending the weekend out at my sister's farm again with my brother, who is looking after the place while she & my brother-in-law are on holiday (confused yet?)... and this blog post is being typed on his laptop, which has a really tiny keyboard!

Then it's being made harder again by the fact that my spreadsheet of songs is on my computer at work, so I'm having to work from memory...

I can remember "Little Fluffy Clouds" by The Orb was on there...

No comments: