"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Monday, July 16, 2007

Black Armband At The Ready...

It's the last episode of series 1 of "Heroes" tonight... sob, sob, sob...

I'm going to have to watch the re-runs on BBC2 when it starts... 25th July... Damn it, this is why I should never start watching serial dramas - I can never wait for the next episode / new series..!

So, what else is new today? Not a lot, really. Flunky's on holiday this week (no singing and dancing in the office... bliss), so it's been nice and quiet, but it does mean that the boss has only got me to take the piss out of, and that's not so good - it's more fun to sit back and watch Flunky take the heat!

It's been a slow day at work (where I am still, coz my brother's coming along in about half an hour to pick me up) - in fact, I've been able to sort through my trays on my desk, and they're now almost empty... I don't think they've EVER been empty before (and I haven't just dumped all the paperwork... it's actually filed!).

Dull and rainy here today... where's our summer gone?

Well, I'll skedaddle now and post this...

No comments: