"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Friday, July 13, 2007

It's That Date Again!


Once again, the 12+1th has raised its ugly head... and even before I knew what date it was, things were going wrong... I woke up at 8am, thought "Just 5 minutes more" - and next I knew, it was 20 past 9! So you can imagine the abuse and sarcasm I suffered about that all day...

But it's not fair... how come some years you only get one Friday the you-know-what, and then, like this year, there's 2 about 3 months apart (last one was April, if I remember rightly)? Even the Gregorian calendar's got it in for me!

Well, so far I've managed to avoid any further disasters, but there's still 2 hours to go before I'm safe again, so I'm ever-vigilant just in case...

Not a lot's been happening the last couple of days really.

Right... I'm going to go and save this before my computer realises what date it is and crashes!

1 comment:

Freddie said...

Auch don't worry Ally the next Friday 12+1 isn't untill June 2008..lol