"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

An End To The Music Videos?

Apologies if you are trying to watch some of the videos here (especially those during the last month or so) and find you can't because they've been removed by those dickwads at YouTube!

The fact is, I created all those posts a month ago at least, and couldn't be bothered to go back and make sure that the video I embedded was still available... sorry, but I was too pissed off at YouTube (did I mention that they were dickwads?).

But I'm also in an akward situation now... I LIKE posting the daily videos... and they are the only daily post I do nowadays... so I don't want to stop. But if I'm not going to be able to find the video I want for the song I want to play, then is there any point in continuing it, I ask myself (and you)?

I'm going now to try to start April's theme, setting some up to publish automatically... but I don't know how successful it's going to be...

1 comment:

Lupin said...

It's a bloody pain, I know, greedy record companies wanted more money from the apparently.

I'd keep going with Yahoo video and Daily Motion.