"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Monday, June 01, 2009

Cat With A Deathwish

Yesterday I was telling you about the sheep that kept trying to get into the road when we were out a run... and then that we had met Leia, one of our cats, coming along from where she'd been partying in the oil tanks...

Well, I got up this morning and, as I was getting ready for work, I realised that Gizmo was out. So I opened the back door and shouted on him. After a minute or two, I heard him miaowing, but couldn't work out where from... until I looked up...

The house above us stands perpendicular to us, and is 2 storey, whereas ours is only single storey... and here was Giz coming wandering along their roof!

The house is empty at the moment, being renovated, and there is scaffolding at the back of us, so I guess that's how he got up there...

I'm starting to think we might have mogs that are just a tad sneaky!

No comments: