"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Friday, September 04, 2009

By The Time You Read This, I Will Be Gone...

... to spend the weekend at my sister's farm with my brother and Viki. (Did I have you worried there?).

My sister & brother-in-law are away on holiday for a couple of weeks, and my brother is farm-sitting, looking after the cats and their elderly dog... so Viki & I are tagging along for tonight, tomorrow and tomorrow night... returning Sunday night because we both have to go to work on Monday.

So, I've cunningly pre-prepared the music video posts for the next couple of days, as well as planting this to auto-publish at 11pm... by which time we should be sitting in the dark (and I mean DARK... their farm is down in a valley, away from the main road and any lights), with a flatulent dog (and probably a flatulent brother), and the cows outside, and watching the DVD of "Poltergeist", which I've not seen for years, and which Viki has never seen... so no phoning when you read this trying to give us a fright - the mobile will be on silent (if I can get a signal at all, which is unlikely... as I said, they're down in a valley)!

See you in a couple of days!

No comments: