"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday...

Work's been okay... Flunky's still labouring under the misapprehension that HE's in charge while the boss is on holiday, but poor thing couldn't organise an orgy in a knocking shop.

It's been a reasonably bonny day, so I decided I would walk back up the road to the office after I'd covered the shop at dinnertime. This, however, was harder work than it should have been, as the wind was head-on for most of the walk. Not that it was blowing a gale or anything, just it was blowing more than I expected when I decided on the nice, sheltered street that walking up was a good idea.

The rest of the afternoon's been uneventful as well.

I'm still at work... not that I'm working (as you can tell) - I've done the till up here for tomorrow, and now I'm going to walk down to the shop (hopefully with the wind at my back this time) and do the till there for tomorrow.

Then off home for something to eat and set the vid for "Heroes" (coz I've still not watched the first 2 episodes I taped last week).

Well, I guess I'll toddle then. See ya tomorrow!

No comments: