"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Thursday, April 02, 2009

What Is It With Fruit Pastilles These Days?

Why is it every time I buy a tube of Fruit Pastilles (which I'm in an "Addicted to" phase), I open them, and there are hardly any reds or black ones?

Yesterday I opened my tube, and there were 7 (yes, SEVEN) yellow ones! And then 3 greens, 3 oranges, and only one single, lonely, solitary red one!

And today, I had 5 greens (although there were actually 5 or 6 red / black ones... I guess this must have been one that slipped through Quality Control!).

Are the additives and dyes for the yellow and green ones cheaper, or what? Or is someone somewhere getting all the reds and blacks that should be in my tubes!?

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: