"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Would Someone Please Tell The Pixie...

that's bashing the side of my head with a sledgehammer, that he's made his point, and he can stop now, thanks very much!

Ohmygod... I'm NEVER drinking again... I swear to Bilious, the oh god of hangovers!

I counted back last night... I had 4 drinks... that's all...

But those 4 glasses contained EIGHT different kinds of alcohol!

First I had a Morgans & Coke... with a blackcurrant Sourz to accompany it...

Then we moved pubs, and I had a couple of cocktails...

First was called a Purple Haze or something like that, and contained Peach Schnapps, Bacardi and Blue Curacao or whatever it is you call it... mixed with a shot of grenadine, served over crushed ice, and topped up with lemonade. Very yummy...

Then there was something (can't remember what it was called) that had Bailey's, Vodka, and Kahlua in it... and that's all.

I suspect that they might have all ganged up in my bloodstream to form a Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster though!

Oh, my head...

Going for a drink now - OF WATER!!!!!

No comments: