"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bleurgh!

It really, really isn't a good idea to go out on a Friday night when you're working the next day!

Viki & I went out for a meal last night, and then for "a couple of drinks" - Aye, right(!) - There were probably more like 5 or 6... and I took it easier than Viki, because I only had this really good rum that I've been introduced to, called Sailor Jerry's (which you drink with coke and lime, so at least I won't get scurvy, I guess)... Viki was drinking Budweiser AND straight whisky!

So my one consolation today is that however bad I was feeling when I got up this morning, she was feeling a lot worse!

Met her for lunch and, sure enough, she looked a little bit green around the gills... hee, hee... er... I mean... Poor baba...

No comments: