"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Urgh...

Okay... so after our meal last night, I decided (since I had a proper shoe on and looked "normal") that we would go for a drink after all.

Met the person we had arranged to meet, and had a good laugh and a few drinks (maximum 5, I reckon).

But what has happened to me? Gone are the days when I could drink like 9 or 10 Morgans & cokes and still feel okay... After the 5 last night, on the way home, I had a brief moment when I thought "Oh, my god... I'm going to barf" (sorry if you're eating your breakfast) and this morning I'm here at work clutching a coffee and wishing I was still in bed... and it's just half past 9... I've got a long way to go yet.

Bought a Tesco Medium Fish Sushi Selection yesterday to take to work with me today because, a couple of years ago when I was in Aberdeen, I tried a similar thing from M&S, and really quite liked it. Now contemplating having it for breakfast and wondering if that's a good idea or not in my condition...

No comments: