"The fairies only left Orkney when folk stopped seekin' them" - Anonymous Orcadian
"Never be afraid to seek" - Ally

Saturday, July 21, 2007

I Had All These Plans For This Post...

I was going to come on and tell you it had been a lovely sunny day today (yesterday, I guess... since it's now after midnight), and how work had been okay, and how I'd had a phone call from Lord O. at Julie's bookshop's (well, not JULIE's bookshop, but I bet she could do a better job!) party for the Harry Potter book launch, which seemed to be a great success... but then I came on MSN for a chat with another friend, and I've obviously done something to piss her off - and she let me know. I had to just say goodnight and come off before it got too much for me.

And now I've just had an upset stomach and had to dash to the loo about 10 to midnight, where I stayed for a good 20 minutes. I've still got stomach pains, and I feel sick, but I was fine before... Coincidence?

So, I'll bugger off to bed... or back to the loo again... and just say sorry to the friend in question, but hey, at least I'm being punished for my crime!

No comments: